Letter/Notice of Claim (Abandoned Vehicle) Form 2.53.0111


This Letter/Notice of Claim (Abandoned Vehicle) is for a landlord or landowner to use when a tenant or third party has left an unauthorized vehicle (for example, car, trailer, boat, etc.) on the property and the landlord or landowner wants to provide the owner of the vehicle sufficient notice before either seeking damages from the owner of the unauthorized vehicle and/or requesting from the State of Alaska, Division of Motor Vehicles title to the abandoned property. Estimated time to print and complete this form is under 10 minutes.

Category: Tag: